Development and Production
- We develop electronic circuits using up to date CAD software
- We programmed either in assembly language or C
- We pay attention to an EMC compliant circuit- and device design and support EMC tests
- We manufacture prototypes and samples
- We create the complete technical documentation
- We produce pilot lots
- We produce individual pieces, eg for test rooms
- We produce small batches in-house
- this typical numbers are 20...500 units, depending on the technology (SMD or THT), the complexity, the number of components and the PCB material used (eg FR4 or IMS)
- We use external service providers for larger series and monitor their quality
- New in-house machines are a CNC mill and a pad printer for front panel and case processin
The figure (left) shows a part of the schematic diagram of an intrinsically safe flyback-converter running under full software control to generate a voltage of 350V from 12..24V input.
Interested? Click here for the inquiry form.